Wednesday 30 September 2009

Follow us on Twitter

Yesterday, we opened up our Twitter Account so it’s visible to the general public. We will be using it to offer tips, promote clients, publish news and comments, as well as making ad hoc announcements, such as, changes to office hours, lead times, holidays, etc.

If you’d like to follow us, go to http://twitter.com/OfficeLifeline and join Twitter. You won’t be the first, Dave Chaffey e-Marketing Guru, has beaten you to it!

You’ll also see who I’m following. So far, it’s only my two favourite e-Marketing experts who are responsible for getting me into Blogging and Twitter in the first place – follow them and find out how social media marketing can help your business ... if you figure it out, please let me know!

I will be adding more interesting people as I come across them on my travels. And, if you are a Tweeter yourself, let me know so I can follow you.

For more ways to help you save time, money and hassle Search This Blog or visit www.office-lifeline.co.uk